Monday 8 September 2014

BACK AT 'ER!!!

Hello!

Well, it has been a while since I've updated this blog! Years, in fact! Of course, the reason for that is that the purpose of this blog was to document my cross-Canada beer tour in 2011. And, what a trip it was! I met a lot of cool people and drank a lot of great beers during my travels... Once I got home, life went on.... I pursued other interests in my life and left my little beer blog to live on amongst the millions of others that have been abandoned in the black hole of the internet... So, why am I back now?

By some series of events that I don't completely understand, last year I found myself accepted into the Olds College Brewmaster and Brewery Operations program.... I am going into my second and final year of the program and have decided to flirt with blogging once again. Maybe it'll help me land a job when I'm done school!

Now, giving the day to day of what I learn at school is boring and not necessary and I know I won't keep up with it at all once I start getting into the meat and potatoes of the semester... So, I figure I'll use this blog to write about some of my beer musings and such... beers I taste, articles about brewing and the like that I find interesting, and so on.... :)

So, thanks to whomever may stumble in here.... hope you enjoy!





Me at the Edmonton Craft Beer Festival June 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment