Tuesday 9 September 2014

Our Summer at Alley Kat in Edmonton



I'm trying to get my old blogging legs back and thought I'd post up this picture of my friend Jim (on the far left) and I at the Alley Kat brewery. This summer was the summer of working so I don't go into crushing debt via student loans. So, instead of travelling and goofing off, as I do, I got down to work in the packaging department..... It was a lot of work but my back held out and I made it through!!

We did a lot of filling bottles and kegs, wrapping pallets, and scrubbing floors.... and in case anybody is confused, let it be known that the majority of brewery work is cleaning! It's not glamorous.... but at least it's honest! And you get a fair share of perks in the form of beer :)



                          And here's one more of Jim and I at K-Days! We ate a lot of ribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment