Tuesday 6 January 2015

Last Semester Kick Off!

Well, I've been off on Christmas vacation the last month or so and haven't had much opportunity or reason to update the old blog. Also, I read the entire Hunger Games series, which took up a fair bit of my time :)

I did of course take home a ton of beers that I brewed over the last four months for Christmas presents and such.... I brought back our Olds College Wet Hopped Pale Ale as well as my own Babcia's Best Bitter, Heartbreak Porter, Highway 2 IPA, and Ginger Beer #2.


Packing up the car to go home. And yes, that is a full carboy of IPA in the back seat (driving beer up and down the highway really gives it just the right amount of oxidation, ya know).

And here is the Christmas Eve sampling of many beers.

A new semester, however, spells new blog entry requirements for courses I'm in. This time around I'll be blogging at least once a week about various issues around beer marketing and things going on around the industry in general. I'll also be offering my own musing on those subjects as well as keeping a bit of a log of the things I'm brewing through the semester.

So, Happy New Year and keep on keeping up with Lisa's last 4 months in Olds, Alberta.

No comments:

Post a Comment